Do you love the Southwest U.S. States of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah? Do you live in one of these states? Do you love to write and does your passion need an outlet?
If so, See The Southwest want’s you to join our team!
About See The Southwest
See The Southwest is a website that celebrates the beauty, majesty and wonder of the American Southwest and outdoor adventure travel. In addition, See The Southwest is becoming one of the top destinations on the Internet for information on all things Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah.
See The Southwest is a labor of love for one native of Arizona, and one writer who just had to get the stories out of her head. Both of these individual are so passionate about the southwest that this website was born. Between the two of them, they had so many stories and sites to share that they just couldn’t keep the news bottled up inside.
We are looking for writers with a passion for the Four Corner states. Your experience as a writer is secondary to your passion.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to write for a well respected and growing internet site dedicated to the wonders of the Four Corner States of the Southwest U.S.
- A large and established reader base that continues to grow every day.
- Complete freedom to write about what your passionate about within the scope of the site.
- Compensation from ad generated revenue from your articles and other compensation as appropriate.
- A group of people who are as enamored with the our little slice of the world as you are.
What We Require
- Passion for the area you wish to write about.
- A minimum of one article a week within the state you choose to write about in any of the topics that are within the scope of the website.
- You must live in and/or travel frequently to Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico or Utah or any of the state(s) you wish to write about.
- Your commitement to write for See The Southwest for a minimum of three (3) consecutive months.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take advantage of, please email editor (at) seethesouthwest.com with why you want to write for See The Southwest and attach an example of your writing as it relates to the topics and scope of See The Southwest.